Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What's your song for Valentine's day?


Hi!
I
have
finally
resurrected..


llustration taken from www.darlenesanguenza.com

In just a few days, chocolates will be eaten, letters and flowers sent, restaurants packed, hotel/motel rooms booked and 'love' or the commercialized version of it, will be in the air..


As for me, I decided to love my single self this Valentine's with a no-frills, relaxing and pampered weekend..




In anticipation of V-Day, I would like to share a love song, covered by Nouvelle Vague entitled "Just Can't Get Enough".. Originally performed by Depeche Mode, written by Vince Clarke and released in UK in 1981. ENJOY!

P.S.
The illustration above was skillfully done by my good friend Darlene.. You can view more of her works at www.darlenesanguenza.com
.


No comments:

Post a Comment